How can I tell a lie?


If there is something that can be dodged and still feel like nothing, it is my heart.  The thing that has been betrayed so many times and still smiles. Yes I specifically said it a thing because it seems the same to me. I wanted to say that it might had a juncture of an amazement if it would have pulsated for you but no. It is still now. 

Will it ever beat for anyone? Will it ever make love to someone else like it did to you? I want to but how can I lie to me. The part of me knows that it has something intrigued inside heart. The feelings too feel new when you are in a place which is not familiar to you. The place where you are your own friend, where no one asks about you but your heart is too caring for you. 

I know that I am not a connoisseur in making friends and of course the life could be different if I had interacted more with other people but it still is not that bad. I am getting to know myself more. During the phase of knowing myself, I understood that why we grew apart, what forced you to avoid and forget about me. 
You were right it was me. I was am the culprit of this relationship. I was so lost to be familiar to myself that you became unfamiliar to me. 

I accept this and I am really very sorry. I could but whom should I lie, to me, to my own soul. No never!

Post a Comment

0 Comments