THE GLOOMY EYES

Self motivaton

I would undoubtedly have told you about my feelings if I could but you know what, the adoration can only be experienced and cannot be shown. I was so much excited and licking my lips over the past few days to watch the most approaching movie of the year. I have already booked the tickets and there was no one with me as I always prefer to watch a movie alone. I get more engrossed throughout when I am not in anyone’s tod. When the movie ended, I was full of pep and could not get over with. It was so amazing and more than anything the efforts that the actor had put into was truly praiseworthy. It was around 8 'O Clock at night when I was returning home. I was walking across the street to get the metro and reach home as early as possible. I kept walking until I reached the station, boarded the train and got home. When I entered my house, my mom asked me what happened, why are you so sad? I had nothing to say. I have had my dinner early on that day and went to snooze but my eyes had no restfulness but only the guilt. So what that guilt was for?

For that, I need to take you guys little back in the moment when I was about to board the metro from the theatre. I was so much lost in my own world but I do not know why a gaze of a not so young girl halted my feet. Her mom was with her and they both were looking at the kid who was sitting in the car playing with fidget spinner. Both the girl as well as mother were unfamiliar with the thing but I could have sensed the one familiarness on their face and that was the hope and sadness. The sweet little girl was hoping that her mom or someone else will get that strange toy to her whereas mother was feeling pity as she could not afford that thing. I stayed there for a while. Their eyes seemed gloomy and I do not know what made the tears trickled down my cheeks. All the enjoyment and the blissful mood of mine turned out in the downheartedness. When I reached the home, I felt so upset because I could not do anything for her, I could make her happy at that moment by purchasing a toy. 

At that particular moment, I realized that the poverty is a great enemy to the human happiness and self-esteem. What if I would have bought the toy for the girl, it would be the happiest day of her life but somewhere the mother of her would have felt worthless. However, she will never unveil this. I never wanted to do that. I believe that the fate will make them buy that toy and I would be happier than ever if anything like this happens.

Post a Comment

0 Comments