If you had known me then



The part of my heart has already spoken loudest they could to yours but you didn't get it like always. Does the expression matter a lot? Is it that important to speak a language to make anyone understand their feeling? Can't they understand on their own? Oh!!! I see you never will because you never ever did. The reason is that the loudest voice of mine appeared mute to you and if it by any chance had appeared like a yell you would have suppressed it for sure. When I see my own self as a person who I was 5 years ago I can mark the changes in me however still I feel like the immature creature or let me correct myself the most immature creature exist on earth. At that time I was not able to express what actually is in my heart but now I can but the right method is still not decipherable to me.

This is the reason I still haven't become comfortable in my own skin. But why? If I have known myself the best why can't I differentiate between the consciences of the matter when it is about me. How every time whenever I have to question me, I fail to answer. The life you want may be different but the life you are currently living is same and that is why I have understood that sometimes it is okay to take time to make decisions especially for yourself otherwise it might make you feel pity only.


It is not always possible that the thousands of universal stars will work together to make the firmness of purpose in your favour. So just be happy, live the life as it comes, keep fighting to the challenges and win many hearts including yours

Post a Comment

0 Comments